Thursday 9 August 2012

Adorable Calendar


Hi there crafter's

Today I am sharing with you a calendar that
I made for Jayne as a gift last Christmas.

Its tent style and the month cards flip over to the other side 
to show the following month.
Then when 6 months have gone,  you turn it around and
flip over the following months.


This is the other side so I added more Christmassy/winter
images, with it being that time of year.

The images are from the Christmas Adorable Cd rom
decoupage section and the backing paper
is from one of the cd's not sure if it was the same one or not .

The calendar part took an age to stamp, but worth the effort.
First you stamp the frame , then add the days,
then the dates, then the year.
All this 12 times, phew what a job, but I like the effect 
and can be used forever !! because you can change the dates etc.

Just wish it was a bit simpler to do, or I should say less time 
consuming , as the finished effect is good, its just getting there!! lol.

To finish it off I added some silk  flowers
and some die cut flourishes.
I hope you like it, I know Jayne did.

I would like to say a HUGE thank you to all my new followers
and thank you for all the lovely comments
that are left for me here or on facebook.
You are so kind , Thank you.

until tomorrow

happy crafting

jens xxxx


2 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

Gosh Jen what a lovely idea, bet Jayne was thrilled with it! Must have taken you ages to do but well worth it. x

Unknown said...

love the calander idea Jen' it's different x