Wednesday 8 August 2012

Adorable Christmas


Hi there crafter's

Todays card is from The Christmas Adorables collection
from Jayne Nestorenko.
The stamp plate is called 
Loving
The image is available as stamps and 
also as decoupage on the CD rom.

Although this is designed as a Christmas image
I have used this as a birthday card.
I think it works well for either occasion, especially if like my 
great niece they had a little kitten at the time.

For the card base I have used a die and 
made it into the obligatory! easel card. lol.
bringing in the pink from the little girls cardigan.

On the stamp plate there is also a teddy which 
can sit on the wicker basket, or sit up against  things.

If you used green or red it would bring out the colours
used in the wicker basket, knitting etc.

I just love this image and I have to say
 it was the first one that I used.
And I am still using it today, it comes out time and 
time again, so useful.

With it being for a birthday I have added flowers,
if it was for Christmas I would have added
glitter, glossy accents and other
 Christmassy embellishments and shapes .

I hope you like the card and I will be sharing
some more of this collection over the next few days.

Happy crafting 
until tomorrow 

jens xxx

4 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

Super card Jennie, love this range of stamps from Jayne. Have a nice day! Hellen x

Lisa said...

Such a gorgeous card Jennie! I love this sweet image and lovely shaped card.

Lisa x

Linda Simpson said...

A gorgeous Card Jennie! I have had a browse through your blog and loving all the fantastic creations you have made and loving the photographs of your workshop with Jane. I am a new follower.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Zoe said...

Lovely shaped card Jennie, beautiful image, love the colours too xxx