Friday 22 February 2019

Tutankhamun


Good morning crafter's, another mild and sunny day. Aren't we doing well!

Today I thought I would share a sneaky peak of Tutankhamun.
 part of an Egyptian themed Charisma and die set that is
 launching on Create and Craft tomorrow morning at 8am.

I had fun working with these dies and Charisma images
being a decoupager they suit me down to the ground.

This is an A5 card in portrait style which I layered with
a backing sheet from the USB, which is part of this collection.

I used both the Nile and Tutankhamun die and Charisma on
this card, hopefully creating a realistic scene.

I wanted to create a scroll effect down the left hand side, so I used a strip
of white card. I tore down each side to create the rough edges.
I Inked the card all over and then spritzed it with water and scrunched it up.
Once dry I reinked the edges and folded ridges to high light 
the crumpled effect. I added a rolled up piece of black card
 at the top and attached with 3d foam pads.

I hope you like the effect and will tune in for the show.

Create and Craft Saturday 8am
Tattered Lace Egyptian Classics

You never know you might see some more of my cards and 
more of the design teams wonderful creations.

Happy Crafting

Jens xx


No comments: