Saturday 2 February 2019

Snowy morning



Good Morning everyone, gosh is it cold today.
We have some snow, not as much as some people but enough
 to be going on with thank you very much!!


Today's card is one I made yesterday using Tattered Lace
Postcard collection. I just love the delicate and classy look to the images.
This one is an 8 x 8 card base, layered with backing paper from the USB .

I printed out the topper sheet and decoupage sheet,
 cut them out using the matching dies and layered them up.

To make the topper a bit wider, I cut the blank topper down
 and placed it at the side.
I added ribbon and gems and the card was finished.

The Charisma and die system is great for me as I don't like colouring
 very much.It is so quick and easy to do and you get a lovely effect.
The bleed lines give  a perfect finish every time,
 leaving you free to play with the layout.

So quick that I made another card with a similar theme, except this time I added
some larger flowers up the side to give it a different effect.


I had been watching it snow while I was crafting and when I came downstairs
this is what it looked like. It does look pretty, but oh so cold!



Hope you are safe and warm wherever you are.

Happy crafting

Until next time 

Jen xx