Saturday 23 February 2019

Egyptian Floral



Morning Crafter's

I love floral cards and this one is made from
the Egyptian Classic collection which launched today.

I love easel cards.... as you may have noticed lol

To create the frame I chose a paper from the matching USB.
I like looking into the smaller parts to see if I can do something
different with it and this one jumped out at me.

The semi circle shape just shouted out to me!
So I cut them all out individually and began shape building. 
It started off as one ring, but it soon grew thicker.

The paper had the same blue in it as the Charisma for the florals, 
which I used in the centre, cutting it multiple times to create my own 3d decoupage.

Simple , but time consuming fussy cutting out the shapes, 
but that is a part of crafting I love, so no problem.

Hope you manage to do some crafting today.

See you again soon

Jens xxx


No comments: