Monday 26 August 2013

In The Spotlight
 
 
Hi there crafter's
 
I hope you are all enjoying the  Bank Holiday weekend.
The sun is trying to shine as I type this but at least it's not raining.
So my washing is hung out, hovering done, all I need to do
now is finish this post then start on my mega pile of ironing!
I wonder how long I can make this last lol!!
 
Best get on with it I suppose, the ironing is not going to go away, unfortunately!
 
So today's card creates a stage scene . I have used the elegant curtains
and the ballerina who is dancing. I,ve created a spotlight using
 distress inks and coloured the images with my Promarker's.
 
I alternated between red and white card to create the card base and
added some red cosmic glue dots, now there's a surprise!!!
I just love how they can be made any size and so cost effective too.
 
These stamps are just gorgeous and I could continue playing with
them for ages and as you will see over the next few days I have lol.
 
If you fancy having a go yourself then head over to Jayne's webite
and take a look in her shop as they are at an introductory price at the moment .
 

www.nestorenkostamps.co.uk

 
why not sign up for her newsletter while you are there so you
don,t miss out on all the exciting things that are starting to happen.
 
until tomorrow
 
jens xxx
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Loraine said...

Gorgeous card Jen x

Loraine said...

Gorgeous card Jen x

Unknown said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Jennie! xx

Desire Fourie said...

Such a pretty little scene.
Apologies for being MIA from time to time. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}