Sunday 25 August 2013

Dance the night away
 
 
Hi there crafter's
 
GOSH did it rain last night!
But thankfully the sun is trying to shine again at the moment
let's hope it will last the day.
 
So on with the Beautiful  Ballerina's  Inspirational cards.
For this card I have chosen to do my favourite style of card-the easel.
I have used a XL die for the card base using the inside and
outside of it to create extra layers.
 
I have used the dancing ballerina and created a frame
using the border , which I think works very well.
It's coloured with Promarker's and I have added some 3D
 flowers for some depth. I was going to decoupage her dress but I
 changed my mind, but I think I will next time.
 
For the stopper I have used another die and added
 some flourishes at the sides.
 
 
 
This is what it looks like closed. I,m looking now and think
it needs something in each of the corner's!
Look out here comes the glue dots!! lol
 
If you would like to see more inspiration you need
 to visit the following places...

 

www.nestorenkostamps.co.uk   for the blog, shop and newsletter

 

Time for Tea with Jayne Nestorenko                        facebook page

 

Jayne Nestorenko's Inspiration                                 facebook group

 
I hope you enjoy what you see.
 
until tomorrow
 
jens xx
 


1 comment:

Carol Bignall said...

Hi Jennie , such lovely cards.
Carol x