Friday 8 June 2012

Cute Duo's


Hi there crafter's 

Today I,m sharing a card we made at one of 

Jayne Nestorenko's

workshops last year.
 This is the one that my son Daz made.

He did a really good job and to say he hasn,t
really stamped and coloured before, he did 
a brilliant job.

These are the Cute duo's .. Wishing line collection.
Jayne has a knack of putting together collections
of stamps that all work together with each other,
to tell stories for nearly any occasion.

A great design for mother's day and in fact
 any best wishes event.

I can,t wait for Sunday's workshop, to meet up with Jayne
again and all her crafting friends.
I know Daz is looking forward to it as well.

I,ll share with you what we make some time next week.
Take care and have a great day.
Thanks for looking.

until tomorrow

jens xxx

No comments: