Wednesday 8 May 2013

Double Delight
 
 
Hi there crafter's
it's a long time since I,ve posted ,
so I hope I find you all well.
 
The sun made a lovely appearance for the bank holiday weekend,
 I just hope it lasts for a while so we have plenty of time to enjoy it .
 
Today I am sharing these two cards that I was inspired
to make after seeing the samples in Jayne's website gallery.
I needed to make cards for some male twins aged 7.
They needed to be similar but not identical.
This is where Jayne's   Apple of my eye   designs
really come into their own .
You can build up your own picture by mixing and matching
 the images and stamp plates.
I have used the boy and dog on both cards, but changed the
other components like the fence and the tractor.
Then I have added each twins name , a sentiment
and some glue dots to give some texture.
 
I have coloured them with my Promarker's and used chalk
for the backgrounds ,which I sealed with hairspray.
 
Here they are a little closer
 
 
and finally the boy , dog and tractor.
 
 
I hope they like them.
 
If you would like to see more cards made from
Jayne's designs then why not pop over to her website Gallery
where you will find lots of inspiration.
 
Happy crafting
until next time
 
Jens xx
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

How lovely are these Jen, super idea to make similar for twins x

craftynan4times said...

These cards are fabulous, Josh and Ash are going to love them... Hugs Chris x

Naomi said...

Super cards Jen.

Esperite said...

Gorgeous cards, love your chalky backgrounds xxx

kingsharon1967 said...

Gorgeous as always Jennie x