Sunday 22 April 2012

Square Cards


Whoops I,m late today!

I forgot to schedule my post, how silly am I?

So better late than never, here is today's card.

This is made using a kit I bought from Create and Craft
at least three, if not more, years ago.
They provided an 8 x 8 card with gorgeous embossing
detail and background designs. 
An inner patterned insert liner.
The die cut pyramage, both inny and outty!

All I needed to do was but it all together using
foam pads to add the dimension and
I,ve added ribbon to the edge with a faux knot,
also the Doo Hickey die tag to hold the sentiment.

So not really what I would call 'real' crafting, 
but it still ends up in a lovely card, don,t you think!?!
Very quick and easy for a lost mojo day!

The quality is absolutely top class, the cards pre scored 
and don,t you just love square cards?
I do, especially 8 x 8 and 5 x 5
so useful and easy to decorate.
Guess what its a good easy shape for an easel!

There was a lot of different designs with in this set 
so I,ll share some more with you over the next few weeks.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

until tomorrow

jens xx